Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ok, the honeymoon is over now....


Sigh. We faced the chinese toilet today. It wasn't good. This is not an actual picture of the one we went to, as this one looks much cleaner! oy. I just don't know what they are thinking here! We actually faced it two times - once earlier in the day at the flower and bird market (at which I saw no birds???) D and I had to go - she decided she didnt have to quite so badly after witnessing the facilities! Then later after dinner at a very upscale mall area, thats also what they had? I do carry kleenex, wetwipes and hand sanitizer in my purse now - but I think we may need to buy some Depends when we are home as a back up! Thank goodness for all the squats I have done in my aerobics classes! Ack!!!!

1 comment:

YumaMom said...

This looks SOOO familiar. I lived in Hong Kong for the summers when I was in grade/middle school and we traveled to China every now and then. LMAO!!! Yes, my mom ALWAYS carried those mini tissues with her and had these crazy oil blotting tissues she'd use to absord the persperation on her face. Enjoy your time there!! LOL!