Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Trying to get back on track....

I have to say I felt pretty good the whole time in China - tired, as the timezones are so screwy, when you fly to Asia, you wake up at 3 or 4 am and can't go back to sleep...until you have to get up, then you could probably snooze till noon! Coming home though, kicked my butt! I was quite tired from just everything that went on in January. We are now processing the trip, what we need to close on, re-prioritizing the neighborhoods, working on our car specs and driver, and closing on any school opens.

For the British College, CDR must take an exam. Working with his current principal to get that set up. I also need to send an alternate school his forms as a backup. What a pain. Spending time researching vaccinations we need...that is enough to make me want to cancel this boondogle all together - I do not like shots and it is not looking good for me here! So many things to figure out - all the visas information we need to fill out, health approvals, tax stuff, health insurance changes, home/car insurance changes, logistics to lease out our house. My head is spinning. Perhaps time for some ice cream? Maybe even a double Oreo Blizzard. Yep, that will do it!

No comments: